Molecular Imaging Software
Leading Innovation in PET/SPECT/CT/MR ReportingLearn more
Integrate the data from ALL your cameras into ONE workstation and be free to choose the best equipment.
Designed for speed
Enjoy a user-friendly interface and many time-savings features based on the real-life experience from our users.
Rely on the high-quality customer service by our local team of Nuclear Medicine Professionals.
Benefit from a flexible work environment within the hospital(s) and even from home.
Future proof your Molecular Imaging
Hermes Medical Solutions continuously innovates to enable faster and more personalized diagnosis and therapies in molecular imaging. We empower physicians and healthcare professionals with state-of-the-art molecular imaging software for all clinical scenarios into ONE vendor-neutral platform.
Powerful tools enable clinicians to simplify their workflow and keep pace with the fast development of scanners, tracers and procedures in nuclear medicine.
The result is improved quality and outcomes for healthcare providers and their patients worldwide.
The power of the right software
With our Molecular Imaging software suite, HERMIA, you can optimize the use of your current equipment, connect different departments or hospital sites, enable remote access from home and have the freedom to choose the best equipment on the market without the hassle of learning a new software.
Hermia provides a whole solution for all clinical specialties within Nuclear Medicine/Molecular Imaging, including advanced dosimetry tools.
Many more reasons to choose us
Complete suite of proven tools for all clinical molecular imaging procedures
Support for all camera manufacturers
- Easy and fast remote access
- Advanced quantitative SUV SPECT® reconstruction
Seamless connectivity and integration to your existing systems and workflows
- Camera flexibility for patient scheduling
Simplified workflow and training
Proven tools tailored to your clinical needs
Best-in-class dosimetry tools
- Local and dedicated support with NM trained clinical experts
- More than 45 years of leading innovation in Nuclear Medicine
Events and congresses
14th National Congress of the Austrian Society for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (OGNMB).
Join our US team at the SNMMI Mid-Winter & ACNM annual meeting in San Francisco, CA, USA.
Save the date and join us for a great opportunity to exchange knowledge at the 38th BHPA Symposium, which will take place at the Square - Brussels Convention Center.
Changing software made easy
- Preparation - First we understand your needs and equipment. Then we put together a tailored solution that fits you and your budget.
- Implementation - We make an implementation plan based on your requirements to ensure a smooth transition with little impact on your current clinical workflow. Once your existing equipment is connected to Hermia, you enjoy a new world of possibilities in a single workflow.
- Maintaining a partnership - With us the journey doesn’t end at the purchase. We provide you with updates, support, yearly visit and trainings when new features get implemented.