Software that makes a difference
Hermes Medical Solutions continuously innovates to enable faster and more personalized diagnosis and therapies in molecular imaging and nuclear medicine. We develop state-of-the-art molecular imaging software into ONE vendor-neutral suite.
The Hermia software connects all equipment and staff and helps you reach the full potential of your NM department today and tomorrow. We make a difference for you and your department, your current equipment, and ultimately for your patients.
Reasons to choose us
- Complete suite of proven tools for all clinical molecular imaging procedures
- Simplified workflow and training - only one software to master
- Practical personalized dosimetry for all available and future isotopes
- We work very closely with university hospitals and the educational institutions
- Fast display of any kind of DICOM data set, even from the latest whole-body scanners
- Seamless connectivity and integration to your existing systems and workflows
- 47 years of leading SW innovation in NM/MI. Did you know that we were first to provide SPECT reconstruction?
- Advanced quantitative SUV SPECT® reconstruction to boost existing SPECT/CT cameras
The latest news, releases and announcements
Join us to the 36th Annual Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine on September 9-13, 2023 in Vienna, Austria!
Hermes Medical Solutions (HMS), global market leader in molecular imaging and dosimetry software solutions, launches the latest version of its HERMIA Multimodality Viewing Software in Canada and in the USA.
Our latest released Newsletter is now available to the public. Sign up for our Newsletters to get them first. Stay tuned for our Summer Newsletter 2023!
Events and congresses
Make your plans to attend with us the SNMMI Fall Therapeutics Conference in Baltimore!
This year's symposium title is: Enabling Whole Person Research: The Transformative Impact of Total Body PET, Complexity Science and Network Medicine.
The 22nd meeting of the ICIS will take place at the British Museum in the heart of London between 25-27 September 2023. This course is designed for all interested in the diagnosis and management of cancer patients. Hope to see you there!