Software that makes a difference
Hermes Medical Solutions continuously innovates to enable faster and more personalized diagnosis and therapies in molecular imaging and nuclear medicine. We develop state-of-the-art molecular imaging software into ONE vendor-neutral suite.
The Hermia software connects all equipment and staff and helps you reach the full potential of your NM department today and tomorrow. We make a difference for you and your department, your current equipment, and ultimately for your patients.
Complete solution tailored to your needs
Hermia provides a whole solution for all clinical specialties within Nuclear Medicine/Molecular Imaging, including advanced dosimetry tools. You can choose the specialties for your current clinical needs and scale up in the future.
"The software allows us to be more efficient in our test readings."
Discover how CHUM's (Le Centre Hospitalier de l'Université de Montréal) Nuclear Medicine department ensures precise and reliable diagnoses thanks to Hermia, our cutting-edge software. With an advanced analysis of medical images, the CHUM offers an optimal quality health care approach.
The latest news, releases and announcements
Hermes Medical Solutions receives EU MDR certificate and CE marking for its medical software applications
Hermes Medical Solutions (HMS), a global market leader in molecular imaging and dosimetry software, has received its EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) certificate. All upcoming releases of our software applications for Nuclear Medicine, Molecular Imaging and dosimetry are compliant with the new European legislation for medical devices software.
Prof. Dr. Henryk Barthel from the Department of Nuclear Medicine at the University Hospital of Leipzig shares his views on the short- and midterm perspective of nuclear brain imaging, with a special emphasis on the exciting new developments in PET imaging-based therapy qualification in Alzheimer’s disease.
Sign up to receive our latest Newsletter – Winter 2023, which includes interviews with experts and customers, as well as articles on the latest in Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. Our previous Newsletter – Summer 2023 is now available to the public. Subscribe to know about our newsletters first!
Reasons to choose us
- Complete suite of proven tools for all clinical molecular imaging procedures
- Simplified workflow and training - only one software to master
- Practical personalized dosimetry for all available and future isotopes
- We work very closely with university hospitals and the educational institutions
- Fast display of any kind of DICOM data set, even from the latest whole-body scanners
- Seamless connectivity and integration to your existing systems and workflows
- 48 years of leading SW innovation in NM/MI. Did you know that we were first to provide SPECT reconstruction?
- Advanced quantitative SUV SPECT® reconstruction to boost existing SPECT/CT cameras
Events and congresses
Experience our Hermia software during the European Congress of Radiology in Vienna.
Join us in Pleasanton for the Northern California Chapter SNMMI Annual Chapter Meeting.
Meet us at the SNMMI AI Summit, focusing on all the possible implications of artificial intelligence intersecting with nuclear medicine.