Software that makes a difference
Hermes Medical Solutions continuously innovates to enable faster and more personalized diagnosis and therapies in molecular imaging and nuclear medicine. We develop state-of-the-art molecular imaging software into ONE vendor-neutral suite.
The Hermia software connects all equipment and staff and helps you reach the full potential of your NM department today and tomorrow. We make a difference for you and your department, your current equipment, and ultimately for your patients.
Reasons to choose us
- Complete suite of proven tools for all clinical molecular imaging procedures
- Simplified workflow and training - only one software to master
- Practical personalized dosimetry for all available and future isotopes
- We work very closely with university hospitals and the educational institutions
- Fast display of any kind of DICOM data set, even from the latest whole-body scanners
- Seamless connectivity and integration to your existing systems and workflows
- 47 years of leading SW innovation in NM/MI. Did you know that we were first to provide SPECT reconstruction?
- Advanced quantitative SUV SPECT® reconstruction to boost existing SPECT/CT cameras
The latest news, releases and announcements
Have a look at the CANM Webinar opening with the transformative benefits of implementing a vendor-neutral software platform. Further you can see the fast processing of images from the latest PET and SPECT cameras and last but not least you get a tour of our dosimetry solutions for radionuclide therapy and theranostics. Enjoy!
Hermes Medical Solutions (HMS), global market leader in molecular imaging and dosimetry software solutions, launches the latest version of its HERMIA Multimodality Viewing Software in Canada and in the USA.
Our latest released Newsletter is now available to the public. Sign up for our Newsletters to get them first. Stay tuned for our Summer Newsletter 2023!
Hermia at the CHUM in Montréal
Discover how CHUM's (Le Centre Hospitalier de l'Université de Montréal) Nuclear Medicine department ensures precise and reliable diagnoses thanks to Hermia, our cutting-edge software. With an advanced analysis of medical images, the CHUM offers an optimal quality health care approach.
Events and congresses
We are excited to join the Scientific Meeting of the Nuclear Medicine Society of Thailand at the end of the year.
NVNG (Dutch Association for Nuclear Medicine) scientific meeting is returning after a successful spring meeting which was held in June. See you in Noordwijk this time!
Meet us in Bad Ischl at the 36th International Austrian Winter Symposium with exciting lectures held by internationally acknowledged experts.