Anatomically Accurate Lung Function and Volumes Using Lung Lobe Quantification™
Lung Lobe Quantification™ module introduces an efficient and automated workflow to relate lobar anatomy to function, using voxel based 3D information.
It achieves quick and precise prediction of function in each lobe, by combining semi-automated CT segmentation of lung, airway and lobar anatomy with functional image data.
Nuclear Medicine also plays a key role in surgical planning, adding functional assessment via absolute and consistent quantification.
- Improve the assessment, planning and prediction of surgical and radiotherapy treatment
- Significant time-saving compared to manual methods
- Modalities: SPECT, CT, PET, MRI, Planar
- Agents: Technegas, Xenon, Krypton, Iodine Maps, Aerosol, MAA
“Individual identification of the most affected lobe in pulmonary emphysema before volume reduction procedures is essential to optimize the respiratory pump function.”
– Schaefer WM et al.: Volume/perfusion ratio in pulmonary emphysema, Nuklearmedizin 1/2018