Internal radionuclide dose calculation
OLINDA/EXM® is the most widely used software for standardized dose calculations for diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals. The program calculates the absorbed radiation dose to various organs according to the MIRD (Medical Internal Radiation Dose Committee of the Society of Nuclear Medicine) technique.
- ICRP89 phantom models including prostate, gland, peritoneal, cavity, head/brain and kidneys
- Support for over 1,000 radionuclides
- Ability to modify organ masses and radiation weighting factors
- Backwards compatibility with Olinda v1.0 phantoms and dose weighting factors
- Output dose report in mSV/MBq or multiplied by administered dose for total mSv.
- Internal radionuclide dosimetry calculation either from direct input of organ residence time data or from organ % I.D.
- Time-Activity-Curve data with exponential curve fitting algorithm.
To support all your clinical workflows
Browse to read more about all the many possibilities offered by Hermia– our ALL-IN-ONE state-of-the-art software suite. You can pick and choose the specialities and tools adapted to your current clinical needs and scale up whenever new possibilities arise.
Voxel Dosimetry™ is CE marked and has 510(k) clearance for a wide range of therapy and imaging isotopes - making it the only complete voxel dosimetry software on the market suitable for personalized dosimetry.
Organ Dosimetry™ provides a seamless workflow, enabling the user to perform all steps using only one interface.
Theranostics is a very promising personalized approach to treating cancer, using diagnostic imaging to identify if target receptors are present on cancer cells, followed by precision internal radiation treatment that targets these receptors.
Hermia's SPECT reconstruction is optimized for speed and a wide range of procedures, radio-pharmaceuticals and collimators, making it possible to improve image quality while reducing dose and acquisition time from all your SPECT/CT cameras.