“This new release of the Hermia Multimodality Viewer brings the next level of customization and personalization of settings and workflow for PET-CT, PET-MR and SPECT-CT reviewing, in a modern and intuitive software platform, to our North American users. The goal is to bring increased efficiency for Molecular Imaging and Nuclear Medicine departments who are free to use our software with any camera vendor as well as to work onsite, remotely or across several clinical sites.” Tom Francke, CEO of Hermes Medical Solutions.
Discover below some of the many highlights from the HERMIA Software Suite for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging at the upcoming AMSMNQ and SNMMI conferences.
A new world of customization to tailor the software to your working preferences
- With Hermia, you can carry out routine viewing as well as more complex comparative analysis, quickly and reliably, thanks to fully configurable user-defined workflows and screen layouts.
- This new release of the Hermia Multimodality Viewer brings many new shortcut options for keyboard and mouse to simplify and speed your work. Your personal shortcuts list can easily and comfortably be reached and updated.
Advanced visualization with a true 3D multimodality viewer
- Featuring the unique Deep Fusion Technology™, Hermia Multimodality Viewer is designed to handle multiple time points, bed positions and modalities with ease. It allows any number of fused image layers to support expert reading – bringing new insights for confident diagnosis. Any 3D data from any modality, in any combination including volumes of interest (VOIs), can be visualized and analyzed in real-time.
- Cinematic for dynamic datasets is now available so that you can view the frames as a time-laps movie cycling through all frames and set the desired speed.
Accelerated regions editing
- The alignment of a specific area of the body across multiple time points can automatically be refined while retaining quantitative accuracy with Automatic Local Registration.
- It is possible to save regions as DICOM segmentation so that they can be loaded at a later occasion and be exported to PACS. A previously stored session that includes regions, measurements and annotations can be loaded as well.
- Regions’ statistics can be exported and copied for further analysis outside the application. For Dynamic PET Data: Frame reference time, Frame duration and Frame index, will be part of the output when visible.
- When you draw a region using the region tool, the region is then always visible no matter which viewport or layout the dataset is loaded into.
- If two datasets are fused, the ROI present in one of the datasets is automatically transferred to the fused dataset saving contouring time. The ROI remains visible for this dataset even when the datasets are unfused.
- Time plot activity for dynamic images is available to see the biological uptake of the tracer over time in the region of interest.
Automatic lesion segmentation and tracking
- Any tumor can be segmented with high precision with just one click, and adjacent tumors separated into their most natural parts, using Intelligent Foci Segmentation.
- The software automatically tracks and compares lesions across multiple time points providing the user with accurate measurements, on how the lesion evolves, such as Metabolic Tumor Volume, Total Tumor Burden, Metabolic Peak, SUVMax, SUVPeak.
About Hermes Medical Solutions
Since its establishment in 1976, in Stockholm, Sweden, Hermes Medical Solutions continuously innovates to enable faster and more personalized diagnosis and therapies in molecular imaging. The company was first to develop SPECT reconstruction software and dual-head whole-body scanning and first to introduce medical image fusion software for combined viewing of images from different scanners. With Hermia, we empower healthcare professionals with state-of-the-art software for all clinical scenarios into ONE vendor-neutral software suite. Combining leadership in innovation for NM/MI software with customer-driven service is our mission and our success lies in our close and longstanding collaboration with our customers to meet their software, support, and service needs. The result is improved quality in patient management and decision support for thousands of healthcare providers and their patients worldwide.
About HERMIA – Software that makes a difference
Hermia is a sophisticated, state-of-the-art, vendor-neutral suite for molecular imaging that enables imaging professionals to streamline their workflows, increase consistency and quality of clinical image review and reporting, whilst always keeping pace with the continual development of scanners, radiopharmaceuticals and imaging procedures in Nuclear Medicine and beyond.
Hermia facilitates fast and accurate reporting for all your clinical needs in planar Nuclear Medicine, PET, SPECT, CT and MRI, including advanced dosimetry tools, irrespective of camera manufacturer and delivered by flexible remote access solutions. The Hermia software connects all equipment and staff and helps you reach the full potential of your NM department today and tomorrow.
CEO, Assoc. Prof.
Hermes Medical Solutions AB (HQ)
112 51 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46 70 166 1234