RSNA Annual Meeting 2023
Attending the RSNA? Discover the Power of the Right Molecular Imaging Software.
The right software can transform your nuclear medicine department’s way of working, enabling you to focus time and resources where they make the biggest difference.
Here are some ways, the revolutionary Molecular Imaging/Nuclear Medicine software, HERMIA can make a difference for your practice:
- Streamlined workflow. Consolidate all your legacy scanner software and eliminate unnecessary workflow disruptions. Experience the benefits of a single vendor-neutral system – with all the tools you need for your molecular imaging/nuclear medicine work in ONE place.
- Speed: benefit from a user-friendly interface and a wide range of time-saving features, developed in close cooperation with customers.
- Connectivity: unify clinical workflows across facilities with ONE software system securely accessible – anytime and anywhere. Staff can work just as efficiently from remote locations, enabling you to create a flexible workplace with 24-hour coverage.
- Freedom of choice in scanner purchase and extended life for current equipment. Hermia lets you choose the scanner you want and when to purchase it. It can extend the life of your existing scanners, regardless of manufacturer. Now you can quickly add new functionality, such as image quantification (SUV SPECT) – without investing in new hardware.
- Ready for the next thing. Regular releases ensure you are always ready to take advantage of the latest developments, such as newly approved tracers and theranostics.
- Expert clinical support: rely on excellent training and support services from our US team of experts clinically trained in Nuclear Medicine.
If you are attending RSNA, it would be a great opportunity to meet and discuss how Hermia can help you meet your daily challenges within Molecular Imaging/Nuclear Medicine.