Sales Manager DACH
Hermes Medical Solutions is a leading innovator of molecular imaging and theranostics software in nuclear medicine. To strengthen our team in DACH, we are looking for a full time employed sales manager to represent us in this area.
We have a large base of existing customers in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, ranging from most top universities to smaller departments and Medizinische Versorgungszentren (MVZ). Your area is one of the key markets for us in Europe. Your task will be to maintain these ties, and to open new opportunities. Our goal is to expand in this market.
As a sales manager, you are the face of the company to our customers and offering advice and solutions to ensure the users get the full value from our software. You will work in a team of 3 salespersons in that area and take care of existing as well as potential and new customers. It will be an important part of your job to enhance the presence of our company in this important market by developing new leads. You will be home based and strongly supported by our DACH applications team and technical experts.
We offer a flexible, varying, and fun role requiring a lot of drive and self-motivation. You will have the opportunity to individually shape and execute your own sales and market strategies and your work will have a direct impact on Hermes Medical Solutions’ growth.
- You take care of our existing users, keep them satisfied and understand when and how to enhance their portfolio of products.
- You convert new customers by profound knowledge of their needs and the products you sell.
- You keep track of your leads and successfully convert them.
- You will represent Hermes Medical Solutions at conferences in your area and beyond.
- You work strategically and independently.
- You are structured and manage your customer base in our CRM system.
- Experience in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Medical Physics, or a similar medical field.
- Knowledge of the DACH Market for Medical Devices and Imaging software.
- Customer centricity, authenticity, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Organizational skills, with fluency of the common tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Good command of German, and English languages, ideally knowledge of French.
- Willingness to travel.
We consider a merit the following skills:
- Experience in sales and sales support is highly welcome.
- A track record as technologist, physicist, or imager in a hospital.
- Experience within the medical device industry.
- Knowledge of the public tendering processes in DACH countries.
We envision a self-motivated and customer-oriented individual, with some experience in a hospital department and/or the medical device or pharmaceutical industry. We will offer you the opportunity to contribute to our exciting company’s growth journey and to make a difference for our customers working within Nuclear Medicine and their patients. You will directly report to the Senior Sales Director DACH.
We are looking forward to hearing from you before 2023-05-11! Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions and send your application to:
Markus Diemling, VP Sales EU,
Mobile: +43 676 7962571